- Dale Woods<email@example.com>(Wednesday, August 10 16 09:52 pm EDT)
I just love this song! I was only 13 at the time. I never knew who sang the song. Too bad you cannot come to Atlanta. I would love to see you in person! I can listen to it over and over. There are a
few songs that last the test of time and this is one of them. God Bless you Beverly!! Dale
- Frank Luna<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Sunday, July 10 16 03:28 am EDT)
Hi Beverly & Greetings from Tucson! : Believe it or not, I discovered your single just a couple of years ago (Don't Say You Don't Remember). I've been working in radio for many years and when I
heard it on 580AM KSAZ via the "Stardust Radio Network" (ABC Radio), like everyone else, I fell in love with the song so much that I went on a vinyl hunt & behold, I've got a 1st. edition Stereo
45 single. when i've more $, i'm very much so adding & buying as much vinyl of your recorded works. Thank you for your wonderful voice & music and maybe sometime, you'll visit & do a
concert. Thanks Again !! xoxo Frank Luna
- Mark<Kleer4tkof@icloud.com>(Monday, July 04 16 03:00 pm EDT)
Somehow I always come back to "Don't Say You Don't Remeber" when I miss the love of my life.
- Lawrence<email@example.com>(Saturday, May 14 16 07:29 pm EDT)
I was listening to a YouTube mix when I heard "Don't Say You Don't Remember" for the first time since I was around 10 years old. It's hard to describe what it feels like to hear a song (and a voice)
I've forgotten and rediscovered, but I felt compelled to thank you for such a memorable gift. I noticed all those nice comments you got on YouTube, it must be really special to know that something
you did over 40 years ago still moves people today. I know I'm very moved or I wouldn't have gone out of my way to write to you!
- Jay<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Tuesday, March 15 16 08:13 pm EDT)
Just dialed up DSYDR. Very Nice. Timeless...
- lori<ljcppc@Yahoo.com>(Sunday, March 13 16 08:42 pm EDT)
Love your music still today as much as I did when we were younger.
- Major Mike Reisman<email@example.com>(Saturday, February 27 16 09:22 pm EST)
Great web site. "Don't say you don't remember" was a very special song when I was dating back when I went in the US Army.
- John Anstey<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Thursday, October 15 15 08:45 pm EDT)
I stumbled across your website via youtube, Beverly and so pleased that I did! You must have heard this so many times but as a massive northern soul fan there's a certain track that stands alone - a
true gem and great favourite of mine. Anyway my mind's on other things...must dash 😉
- Moises Marinho<email@example.com>(Saturday, August 29 15 10:22 pm EDT)
(Don't say you don't remember) It reminds me 1972 when I met for the first time my sweet and everlasting girl friend Suely Menezes. I was Nineteen and she sixteen but she's gone in 1973 and I never more heard about her. This video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCDRIfdRI8s reminds me her. She was like you. People change but I think she has the same appearance as you today. Oh! my poor heart!
Greetings from Brazil! Moises Marinho
- Jim<JamesPatterson705@gmail.com>(Thursday, August 27 15 10:41 am EDT)
I like your new group. What/where are your performance dates?
- Mike Annderson<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Friday, August 14 15 04:10 pm EDT)
When can i get i'll make you music on cd.
- Mike Annderson<email@example.com>(Friday, August 14 15 04:04 pm EDT)
Why hasn't i'll make you music made it to cd yet? What can i do to get it on cd?
- Steven Kornbluth<StevenKornbluth@aol.com>(Sunday, July 26 15 10:19 pm EDT)
Beverly "Don't Say You Don't
Remember"makes me happy now like it did in 1972 while in junior high. I had a big crush on you!
- Dean Ketteringham<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Sunday, July 12 15 11:08 am EDT)
Hi Beverley. I'm sure you are aware of the big hit you are on the Northern Soul scene here in the UK. Just a note to say, in my collection of over 3000 tracks, he's coming home is my favorite &
You've got your mind on other things comes a close second. honest. First discovered them in 1979/ 1980 ish. Thanks for the great music. xxReleaseDelete
- Beverly Pitman<email@example.com>(Saturday, March 14 15 10:30 pm EDT)
Colors of love pleaseHideDelete
- kevin<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Sunday, March 01 15 10:54 am EST)
Just wanted to say I love dont say you don't remember song I grew up on the south side of Chicago went to raster elementary school every time I hear this song brings back memories
- joe<email@example.com>(Saturday, February 21 15 10:02 pm EST)
thank you soon much
- Gary Crabb<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Tuesday, February 10 15 04:01 am EST)
What a wonderful voice and a beautiful woman.
- Don Lewis<email@example.com>(Thursday, January 29 15 11:18 am EST)
I haven't heard "Don't Say you Don't Remember" in over 40 years and then I stumbled on to it on YouTube. I was 25 then and 67 now. It still brings back feelings of sadness and nostalgia. A
simple, beautiful song sung by a beautiful young woman. Thank you!
- Burt<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Wednesday, December 31 14 08:27 am EST)
"Don't Say You Don't Remember" is one of my favorite songs! Thank you for the memories!!
- sheryl porter wood<email@example.com>(Tuesday, November 25 14 09:14 pm EST)
I remember seeing Beverly Ann in Omaha, Nebraska and got one of those publicity postcards and a record around 1967. They have long since been gone and I was surprised to see this on the web. I was trying to remember what was one the flip side of the record He's Coming Home, but can't. Brings back many memories.
- Preston Jemmott<Jemmottp@gmail.com>(Sunday, November 16 14 01:37 pm EST)
Beverly, Never get tired of hearing your music. Loved it then love it now. Dont say you dont remember has and will remain an all time favorite of mine. Thanks for the wonderful songs.
- Tad Danley<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Thursday, October 16 14 07:15 pm EDT)
Don't say you don't remember is such a beautiful song, and one that reminds me of good times long past. Take care and thank you!
- David Ziegler<email@example.com>(Tuesday, September 30 14 10:06 pm EDT)
Beverly I Can never tell you How much I loved your song!I was 25 years old and had just lost out on the only Person I loved. Your song was so wonderful. Your Voice was Lovely. I hope God has blessed
- Craig Parnell<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Tuesday, September 23 14 12:07 pm EDT)
Beverly, After all these years I still get goosebumps when I hear "Don't Say You Don't Remember". That has to be one of the most perfect songs with the MOST perfect voice of all time. It is timeless.
One of my very favorite songs til this day.
- John Russell-WDCB Chicago<email@example.com>(Sunday, August 17 14 01:21 pm EDT)
I played your classic song
"Don't Say You Don't Rememeber," on my big band show, Midwest Ballroom this past Saturday. There were several nice comments from listeners who remember the tune or enjoyed it for the first time. It is a great song and there should be more stations playing this kind of easy listening music.
- Dick Elliott<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Tuesday, July 15 14 10:34 am EDT)
Don't say you don't remember......One of if not the greatest song ever (to me) and you sang it beautifully. What memories, what lyrics. Thank you.
- Bob Shepherd<email@example.com>(Sunday, May 11 14 07:10 pm EDT)
Dear Beverly, I was born in 1951, July 9 in South Philly. Music has always been a huge part of my life, with many a song coming and going, but I always come back to your song, "Don't Say You Don't
Remember" whether sad or happy it just makes me feel so melancholy and great at the same time. Thank you for all the memories and for being you. A beautiful song, song by a beautiful woman forever.
Take care, be safe, be happy and have fun. You sure have made my life happier with this one song! Sincerely Bob
- Brian Fisher<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Thursday, May 08 14 08:25 pm EDT)
Beverly, I really enjoy your music. Wanted to let you know. Heard "Remember" today on the radio, and really didn't know who sang it. Had heard it over the years, but actually looked you up today.
Really enjoy your music. Thanks for making it.
Great Job Beverly.
- Michelle Bean<email@example.com>(Friday, April 04 14 06:37 pm EDT)
I believe that you did the song "Were Free" but I can't find the recording anywhere! I loved that song....Were Free you and me, free to come and go as we please....help me get it please!
- Laurence Stevens<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Monday, March 31 14 08:04 pm EDT)
Beverly, always a pleasure to play your records over and over. I have several copies and all are near mint condition on Scepter, record buying for me was to have more than one copy, so glad I have
these, your talent made the airwaves more enjoyable, bless you always.
- Beverly Pitman<email@example.com>(Friday, March 21 14 10:28 am EDT)
I am searching everywhere to hear the song you sang on the flip side of your single record "We're Free",the song is "Colors of Love".
- Rand Nickell<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Friday, March 21 14 02:40 am EDT)
Hi dear, we used to be facebook friends, and I opted out of facebook. Hope you're well and happy.
- Mark<email@example.com>(Wednesday, March 12 14 09:38 pm EDT)
Hi- really enjoy your music. We attended the Dobbs Ferry South Presbyterian Church in the 1960-1970s-my parents were acquainted with your parents- believe your Dad was Otto Bremers?
- Bill Watts<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Monday, March 03 14 10:15 am EST)
I was watching a movie on Sunday and heard your song playing...Me, Myself and Irene with Jim Carrey! I hadn't heard that song in such a long time!
- Bill smith<email@example.com>(Sunday, February 09 14 03:52 pm EST)
don,t say u don,t remember wow that is such a great song sung by a great singer just picked up a 45 of your song for me and my brother were 61 and its up with our fav songs bill London on
- Steve Suehiro<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Thursday, November 21 13 01:22 pm EST)
Have loved your voice and songs for a long while. In particular "Heaven Help Us" from the Romero movie which is how I was introduced to your fantastic music.
Thanks for being so awesome!
-STEVE SUEHIRO from Los Angeles, CA
- Mike from Chicago<email@example.com>(Monday, October 14 13 07:00 pm EDT)
Just a quick note to say I appreciate your song from the early 70s -- Don't Say...
Just a great tune and melody. Brings back a lot of memories.
All the best,
- Steve<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Sunday, September 29 13 12:48 am EDT)
Just found a barely used copy of I'll Make You Music at a sale in Muskogee, Oklahoma. Haven't heard it/you yet but just wanted to say thank you for making records!
You bring back some wonderful memories for me, a boy a long way from home. Thank You So Much!!
- Dennis<email@example.com>(Wednesday, August 07 13 06:31 pm EDT)
This is a great site, Beverly. I was always a fan of "Don't Say You Don't Remember", but I never realized you had so much talent. My visit here has brightened my day. Thank you.
I'm your fan since 1972 mainly because of the music We Free that was part of my youth.
Thank you Beverly
- Don Check<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Tuesday, July 23 13 03:42 am EDT)
Hi, was checking out Youtube and going through past songs I enjoyed. I played your song "Don't Say You Don't Remember". Loved your then and still do!
- Marci McQueen<email@example.com>(Friday, July 19 13 09:32 pm EDT)
I just caught "Don't Say You Don't Remember" on Youtube, Beverly. Wow! Loved hearing your voice with all that passion! Thanks for a wonderful memory!
- larryz<zalewskimM@hotmail.com>(Friday, June 28 13 02:36 pm EDT)
Talk about a lost voice of the 70s. Love your stuff from that period. And great album covers and other photos. Beautiful. Glad to see you're still working. Peace and good health.
- Joe Veedock<jveedockCSQE@gmail.com>(Monday, June 10 13 03:50 am EDT)
Hello Ms. Bremers,
I have always loved your song, "Don't Say You Don't Remember". I love when it plays on my favorite 70s online radio station (Whitester Radio). You have such a beautiful voice. Sincerely, Joe Veedock,
- Barry Cantor<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Saturday, May 04 13 11:44 pm EDT)
I've been a fan of yours for years. I am also a graduate of Leland Powers School in Boston, MA, class of 1967. I joined the USAF and was an AFRTS Broadcaster for 19 of my 24 yrs active duty. I now
reside in FL and play your music every once in a while. Thank you for bringing your lovely voice and great music to the airwaves.
- Pookie<email@example.com>(Sunday, April 28 13 11:10 pm EDT)
Hi Beverly, terrific site! Just wanted to let you know I stopped by and checked around 🙂
- Louis Cortez<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Sunday, April 07 13 05:55 pm EDT)
I was one of those American Bandstand dancers that are referred to as "regulars" in 1972 when you performed.
It was called to my attention that because of the late Dick Clark's ways, a portion of the American Bandstand shows of the early 1970's have been lost, and that would also mean that my grandchildren
will never know what I looked like while dancing on that show.
Also, I have e-mailed the morning DJ, Jimmy Reyes of 92.3 FM Los Angeles and asked him if he could include, "Don't Say You Don't Remember" on their playlist, after all... they play Malo's "Suavecito"
all the time, and they were on the same American Bandstand show you were in, but I never got a respond, nor heard it played on the radio.
Although they have a very condensed playlist, I don't see why they can't include you in there.
My name is Louis and I live in L.A.
- Loyd Patton<email@example.com>(Wednesday, February 27 13 08:58 pm EST)
I was going through You Tube looking for songs from the 70's that I enjoyed so much. I came across Don't Say You Don't Remember...brought back many menories of my teen years. Thanks so much!
- BB Fan<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Friday, January 25 13 06:09 pm EST)
Please consider more public appearances in the Los Angeles area. One you might consider is http://www.hollywoodshow.com/main.php
- Arnold<email@example.com>(Friday, January 18 13 10:04 pm EST)
I just heard your song "Don't Say Yoou Don't Remember" in the movie Me, Myself & Irene. I had to look you up on the web. After playing your song the memories from 1971 when i was in the Navy
stationed in Tenn. Came back like it was yesterday. Thank you for the song and the memories that I have with it. I tried to buy the album on your site here but I can't seem to get it. It is still the
most beautiful song I have ever heard.
- David W. Dresser<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Thursday, January 17 13 12:54 pm EST)
Thank you for putting together a site that is just not entertaing but educational. It offers help to those seeking a career in the arts and that you can make it if you work at it.
So glad we've managed to stay in touch through the years.
- christina sanner<email@example.com>(Saturday, January 12 13 12:17 pm EST)
Hi, I wanted to know where I can purchase the sheet music for "don't say you don't remember", "were free ", and colors of love. Do you have an album with all of these songs on. You have the most
beautiful voice I have heard. You have been truly blessed.
- rose Parker<Repobabe20@aol.com>(Wednesday, January 02 13 11:21 pm EST)
I have been looking for the song we're free for years, it is my husband and my song. I was 15 and he was 16 when we heard it and it became our song. We will be married for 40 years in April. come to
find out he has been looking for it to. Love the song the first time we heard it! So glad I found site. still our song
- Philip<firstname.lastname@example.org>(Tuesday, December 25 12 12:46 am EST)
Hey Aunt Bev, I love your site.
- Sherrie Wilkins<email@example.com>(Wednesday, December 19 12 09:21 pm EST)
How can I download "We're Free"? I bought it on iTunes but there's a problem with it - instead it plays some song called "This is the House Where Love Lives". I even tried to contact iTunes to tell
them and it still hasn't been corrected. Frustrating!